Owen Financial Services is committed to helping you pursue your long-term financial goals. As specialists in retirement planning, estate conservation, tax preparation, payroll and bookkeeping, we can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How can I "inflation-proof" my investment income?
- Do I need disability income insurance? Long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
- Am I getting all of the legal deductions due to me?
- If I am divorced or separated, who should claim the children on the tax return?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What new deductions or credits are available this year?
- I worked in more than 1 state this year. How should that be reported?
- Do I even need to file a return? I didn't earn too much money this year?
- Do my children need to file a tax return?
- How do I start up a new company?
- Which type of business entity would be best for me to start?
- What is the best way to keep my company records?
- How do I hire, pay and report employees?
- What reports have to be filed with the IRS and my state?
- When are my tax returns due and how do I file them?
We offer financial products and services tailored to your individual needs. Owen Financial Services is committed to you for the long term.
*These services are offered by Jeanne Owen through her affiliation with Avantax.